Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday surrounded by family, friends and everything that makes you happy. That pretty much sums up the last two weeks for us.

Santa was very good to the boys this year. Their big present was a Wii....I think Matt and I have played as much or more than Matthew has.

Pop & Matthew "boxing" Christmas morning...
Mimi and Pop gave the grandkids a new swing set (as if they need another reason to want to go to Mimi and Pop's.)
"How many Aggies does it take.....?"
Gotta have picture of Izzie with her big cousins...
Matt and I actually rang in the new year for the first time in years with a houseful of friends. We played Wii, Farkel and Spoons and had a great time....that is until Ryan woke me up at 5:15. I quickly remembered why I don't stay up late anymore. :)
New Year's Day we drove to Granbury to celebrate Christmas with Matt's family.

The best kind of CHAOS!!!
Cowboys jerseys from Grandma and Grandpa were a big hit! Colby has worn his every day since.

"They call me COLBY Romo!"
Matthew is going to work on some Marion Barber dreadlocks for next season.
And, of course, Ry spent the whole day clinging to Mommy. (remind me how much I'm going to miss this one day).

I enjoy everything about Christmas...the shopping, the baking, the hustle and bustle, but I must admit that I LOVE packing the decorations up and getting back to our normal life!
We wish you and yours a FABULOUS 2009!


post signature

1 comment:

realitymomma said...

so much fun. it is so hard to enjoy those clingy moments. but then i get mad that taytum clings to kirk so much instead of me. it's a wonderful tired. did you actually stay up til midnight? i am impressed!!!