Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matthew Duncan Hale

Matthew celebrated his 7th birthday yesterday.

Of course, we began the day with the Hale Birthday Breakfast.
Matt and I took lunch to him at school and a cookie cake to share with his friends.

Then, Mimi and Pop came over for his birthday dinner (hamburgers and tator tots were his pick this year) with birthday cake ice cream for dessert. (If you're counting, that's donuts, cookie cake, and ice cream all in one day...wow!)

It's hard to believe that he's already 7. We are so very proud of him. He's a great student, and his teacher tells me he's a friend to everyone and a leader in class. He's playing basketball again this year and doing well...especially on defense.

He's looking forward to next weekend when 9 of his friends join us for bowling and a sleepover. If I survive, I'll post pictures of those festivities.

Happy Birthday, Bubba! I love you bunches!

post signature

No comments: