Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

I'm super tired, but I'm going to try to cram two busy, busy weeks into one short post.

First of all, do you LOVE my new blog design? Please check out http://www.jennisajoy.blogspot.com/ She's been working on this for about two weeks. We got Max mid-design, so Jennisa had to do some fancy photo editing to include him in the header. I told her that I do not intend to add any more pets or kids (heaven forbid :) ) to our family, so this header should be good for a long, long time.

Two weekends ago, we went to Granbury to celebrate Matt and his sister Carrie's birthdays. We had a great time.


6 out of 8 cousins ready for a water gun fight!
Birthday dinner at Babe's....what a great sport!

That Sunday, I was feeling brave, so I took the boys to the zoo. This was Ryan's first trip to the zoo. He actually enjoyed it much more than these pictures make it look!





This past weekend, we went to Mom and Dad's. My sister and brother-in-law were up, too. Matt took the backstrap from the deer he shot this year, and Mom chicken fried it. He and Dad were in heaven!




Amy, Trey, and my new little niece or nephew due in November (THINK PINK!)




And last, but certainly not least.....

Ryan was 7 months on the 14th. He's such a sweetie!

We've been so busy lately. Matthew is in the middle of an awesome t-ball season. I take my camera to every game, but haven't managed to take any pictures yet. He has two games this week, so hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share.

Please excuse any misspelled words.
GOOD NIGHT!!

post signature

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the new design!

The Gleaton Gang said...

I love the new design. I'm thinking we might have to reintroduce ourselve the next time we see yall!! You've been missed. Hope to see you Sunday :)

realitymomma said...

hey, welcome to waco! you have been tagged since you have been gone, so make sure you check out my blog so you can respond!